Friday, July 6, 2012





Of course, one of our favorite things to do together is shop. This is especially the case when we're on the hunt for accessories.


Accessory shopping is so different from apparel shopping. It's always fun and exciting. No need for a dressing room to haul items to and fro. There's no frustration and anxiety because everything fits. Plus, with the right accessories, any outfit can be transformed, enhanced, and revitalized.


Another important thing for us as working mothers on a budget is controlling cost on non-essential items. And no matter how essential and necessarily needed a pair of earrings or the set of rainbow bangles may seem, they are not a necessity.


So, imagine our excitement when I entered the doors of Charming Charlie. This store specializes in nothing but accessories at affordable prices. Can I say accessories galore!!! Bracelets, rings, necklaces, oh my... Scarves, handbags, shoes, I think I'm gonna die.



Everything is organized according to color.  Everything blue is here. Everything green is there.  There's red... there's pink... there's hot pink.  I found myself spinning in a circle, not knowing where to start.  Since I had not planned or budgeted for accessory purchases this month, I stopped and took a step back (Remember, responsibility and accountability).  I decided to only get one item each for myself, Mom, and Ya from the sales/clearance section. Just as a sample of what this place has to offer. Something that fit all of our different styles.  How much? Let's just saying I got change back from a $20!!!


Can't wait to go back with Mom and Ya!

Butterfly hoop earrings to add to my Butterfly Collection

Earrings and necklace set - colorful and classy for Mom

Fabric flower earrings to accentuate my sister's trendy style

No comments:

Post a Comment