Friday, September 16, 2011

Preggo O.O.T.D. - 9/16/2011




Six months down and only four more looooooonnnnnnngggggggg months to go. I am expecting my third child who is scheduled to arrive on my 35th birthday. Another girl who, if she’s anything like her sister… OMG!!! 


With another addition to our family, I’ve had to make some adjustments in the budget. One thing I’ve learned from my previous pregnancies is the dread of shopping and buying maternity clothes. Clothes that I’d where during my time of expansion and get rid of or pack away after delivery. Although my plan was to still remain fashionable in my maternity looks, this plan was quickly stalled. For the everyday career woman, finding maternity clothes on par with my regular attire proved to be quit challenging. Not to mention the fact that the maternity clothes cost just as much as regular clothes. It’s hard to dish out the cash for items that are not only temporary but, sometimes, “ain’t cute.” 


Today, based on these previous experiences, I really was determined to find another option for my maternity wear especially for work. I had to figure it out quickly because three months in it was already a battle trying to button my regular size 10 pants. UGH!!!


During the summer months, I opted for dresses (some regular and some I just happen to have from my previous pregnancy two years ago that were still fashion-passable). Now the weather is changing and I was determined not to dish out a whole lot of money for unfashionable maternity wear. Then I found minefornine.com 


Through a Google search for “maternity clothes rental,” I found this website that specializes in name-brand maternity clothes for working expectant mothers. You have the option to rent or buy a fashionable variety of tops, pants, skirts, suits, and evening wear. I placed my first rental order a couple weeks ago and I’m so excited with the quality, fit, and look of the items I selected. 


Flawed and Fabulous presents... “Preggo O.O.T.D.” A segment that features looks from minefornine.com that fit the needs of the everyday working mother without sacrificing style and comfort.


Our first look proves that white after Labor Day is no longer a fashion faux pas.
 

Top – Rosalie Top by Ripe Maternity (1 month rental)


Pants – my own regular white pants I’m still able to wear with the help of a bellyband


Shoes – my own metallic floral wedges (only heel I can wear comfortably in my perpetual state of discomfort)


Jewelry – my own silver multi-chain necklace and CZ teardrop earrings I saved so much money by pairing the maternity top with items I already owned and will wear after delivery.


  So easy. So comfortable. 
So cute. So me!








Coming Soon... Flawed & Fabulous on YouTube

featuring O.O.T.D.s, candid interviews and more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment